Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Online WatchThe Rebound,English MovieTrailer,Hollywood Superhit TheRebound, Free Videos,Review,Preview





The Rebound:Hollywood Movie

Genre:Comedy Romance
Director:Bart Freundlich
Writers:Bart Freundlich
Release:Date11November 2009:

Cast: Catherine Zeta-Jones, Justin Bartha, Steve Antonucci, Marc Alan Austen, Paul Basile






The Rebound hollywood movie Review


The Rebound is a romance, comedy made in 2009. It was written and directed by Bart Freundlich. He was the writer and director of Trust the Man as well. I don’t really like his films as the screenplays are not so funny, too simple and very predictable. The characters weren’t well presented; the whole film had no depth. The running time is 97 minutes.
Sandy is a 40-year-old mother of two who can do the housework, drop her kids to the school and take care of her fantasy sport’s league. One day she watches a video on her husband cheating him. She packs up her daughter and son and they move to New York.
She has to find a job to start their new life. She gets a job at New York Sport’s Network as they were astonished of her commitment and her abilities. She is not only beautiful and sexy but she is great in her new job.
Aram Finkelstein is a 24-years-old handsome guy who is college graduate and divorced already. His French wife married him for green card only. He spends too much time with his overly concerned parents. He works in a coffee shop which is situated just below Sandy’s apartment. He works also in Women’s Centre where they actually meet. Aram wears a thick uniform to protect himself as the participants of the course practice defending themselves so they hit Aram several times. Sandy is a volunteer to shout out loud her problem so she hits and shouts to Aram as he was the cheating husband.
Sandy brings a little present for him next day and asks him to babysit her two kids. The kids like him and shortly they become friends. They go out for a box match then a few days later to a party. They have to realise that they fell in love to each other. They both know that the age gap between them is too big. From this point on I won’t continue the story because I don’t want to spoil your experience.
I have to compare this film to Trust the Man. Both films have great leading actors whose performance is just about average. I really like Catherine Zeta-Jones. In my opinion she is one of the most beautiful actresses. Actually I watched this film just because of her. Next time I will check the director of the film.
Catherine Zeta-Jones played the 40-yeares-old sexy and beautiful mother. Her character was authentic but wasn’t deeply presented. We know only a few things about her. There were only a few plots where we could see how brilliantly she can perform. I’m really sorry that this film wasn’t good enough.
This was the second time I have seen Justin Bartha acting. He played in Failure to Launch and The Hangover. Actually he was the leading male character in this film. He acted well but I wouldn’t say that it was outstanding. The screenplay wasn’t good enough to show his talent. He had some funny plots when he was babysitting the kids.
I loved the friend of Sandy, Molly Foster. She had a small role in the film played by Megan Byrne. She was cheeky and she was a great match for the role. I loved her performance.
The soundtrack was average as well. In the beginning of the film we could hear Alanis Morrisette’s I’m a Bitch I’m a Lover song while Catherine Zeta-Jones was driving and singing in her car. I can’t highlight any other memorable song.
To sum up it was a slowly developing film with no twists in it. The story was extremely simple and the characters were slightly presented. The story had no message and nothing special in it. It was an average film I should have skip as there are so many exciting and funny films on the market.





tags:



The Rebound ,Watch Online English Film,The Rebound Online watch, Movie The Rebound preview,Cast and Crew, Download Wallpapers, trailers, film,English The Rebound film download, Latest English The Rebound DVD Movie Reviews, Superhit Movie The Rebound Latest Pictures,The Rebound free lThe Rebound s,The Rebound streaming free,The Rebound youku free watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment